I am a Londoner who spent the summer of 2010 in New York on a volunteer exchange programme with Winant Clayton Volunteers. I was placed with Project FIND, a non-profit organisation, providing supportive housing for older people and senior centers in Manhattan, New York.
Monday, August 16, 2010
Too busy to blog...
Well the last month has been very busy, and I must admit that I haven't found time to update my blog. I've finished my placement now, and I will be returning the UK in two weeks. I've got a lot to add on here - but will need to wait until I have internet access that will allow me to upload a lot of photos - as we've taken some great ones for the Project FIND charity calendar. The interviews I held with many of the Project FIND residents and centre members also threw up many gems of wisdom, and I will share them with you here too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment